Translate

Monday, April 2, 2018

Friends for Life



Hello! I wish you  the warmest of welcomes. I hope you had a lovely Easter. 

I have a new card to share with you. I created it for my dear friend's birthday, and I'm honored to be presenting it on the Maja Design Blog! I'm drawn to a soothing palette in my friend's favorite color, and have found just what I'm looking for in Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics paper collection. This collection is a staple for me and coordinates well with Maja Design's other paper collections. 
     


The larger flowers are handmade using design papers. If you'd like to make this style of  flower you'll find a link to the step by step tutorial in the sidebar of my blog. All papers are not created equal, and after thorough testing I have determined that Maja Design paper is the best for flower making. It stands up perfectly to all of the twisting and shaping I use in my process, which breaks down lesser quality papers to shreds.





Stamping along the edges adds a special touch, as does the sentiment stamp (below) which is just perfect for my friend.



A trio of sweet butterflies flutter about my little flower garden.



Decorative corner die cuts anchor the florals as they cascade down the card.


Below is a peek at the interior of the card.





Thank you so much for joining me! You can bring these pretty papers home by following this STORE FINDER link, which will magically transport you to an online store in your country. May your day be filled with everything that brings you joy and many crafty delights! 

Hugs, 


Maja Design Papers Used: 


Other Products Used: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, Cottage Cutz Decorative Corner die, Butterfly Punch, Spellbinders Circles dies, Heartfelt Creations Flower Shaping Kit, Prima and Spellbinders stamps, flower stamens, archival ink, twine, Prima Gesso, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, your card is absolutely stunning!! I so agree about the Maja Design papers and they are so beautiful too. Anne x

    ReplyDelete