Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Craft Hoarders Anonymous January Challenge!



Hello and happy day! We're reminding all of our friends that you still have time to get in on the challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Be sure to pay a visit to the blog for additional entry details, amazing inspiration from my teammates, and to admire the lovely projects that have already been submitted.  

Our January challenge theme is Choose your OWN Challenge! You'll choose elements from the chart below, using at least one element from each column, then create any type or style of project you wish. You may choose more than one item from each category, but you must include AT LEAST ONE from each. Pull out all those hoarded products, have fun, and welcome to a NEW YEAR at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Be sure to list the elements you have chosen from each column in your blog post and LINK your project up using the Link Tool at the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.  


May your day be filled with laughter and joy! 

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I love this sweet scene...I really feel like I'm walking through a magical forest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I love this sweet scene...I really feel like I'm walking through a magical forest!

    ReplyDelete