Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Prettiest Vintage Christmas Photo!


Hello to all my crafty friends! I'm currently resigned to blogging from my Ipad and was having trouble uploading photos here, but finally figured it out (happy day!!) I must admit to being a bit of a Pinterest addict. Yesterday I was browsing and came across a gorgeous vintage photo. This lovely girl decked out in her seasonal finery would be the perfect accent for our Christmas creations! I adore the soft blue hues and that little spray of holly berries she's clutching beneath her cozy furs. I would like to give credit to the original source, but unfortunately was unable to trace it despite all my efforts. I hope this will inspire you as it has me. I wish you the most wonderful of  days and happy crafting!!

6 comments:

  1. Nancy you are right this photo would make a wonderful accent for Christmas creations - I'm sure you would certainly do it justice with your talents for creating gorgeous keepsakes. Thank you for sharing this darling little gem.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Su!! I would love to see what you create with it!! It was so wonderful to chat last week. I have been sending prayers your way. I miss you!!
      Love, Nancy

      Delete
  2. Oh how beautiful. Thank-you Nancy. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Nicola! I hope you're having a great day!!

      Delete
  3. Thank-you again Nancy - I've used your image here http://paperprofusion.blogspot.ie/2013/11/all-wrapped-up.html. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicola, your card is too beautiful for words!! I love everything about it. I left a comment on your blog. I'm so happy you enjoyed creating with the image!!

      Delete