Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Faraway Places



Are faraway places with strange sounding names calling you? Or do you just love beautiful vintage images and postal ephemera? I have a love affair with both and my gift for you today is this postcard from my personal collection. I'm using this in a vintage inspired mini album I'm making for a friend who recently visited Italy but I can think of a hundred other ways to create with it! If I close my eyes I can almost see myself attending midnight Mass at the Vatican, surrounded by angelic music and the fragrance of incense and candles. Feel free to copy and save this pretty postcard. Use it for any crafty idea that you can imagine, just please do not sell it as a digital image or as part of a collage sheet. Enjoy and Merry Christmas! Hugs, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment