Translate

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Lovely Journals from Virginia!

Hi and happy Saturday!! I wanted to take a moment share these lovely vintage journals and tags that I received from my dear friend Virginia!! (virginiasvignettes.etsy.com/virginiasvignettes.blogspot.com) They are sooooooo beautiful that I really can't do them justice with photos so I have posted a Youtube video to share all the wonderful details. Thank you so much Virginia!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything you created for me and can't thank you enough!! I've placed the link to the youtube video here with this post if you'd like to check out these amazing works of art that I was blessed to receive:-) Just click on the title of the post and it will take you right to it. I hope everyone is having a great weekend full of fun and laughter with the people you care about the most!
Warm Wishes,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment