Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hi and Happy Wednesday! I give tours at the Nathaniel Russell House on Wednesday so it's one of my favorite days of the week. This is the time of year tourists begin flocking to Charleston. I had people from France, Finland, and Canada in my groups today. We meet people from all over the world and it's soooo much fun! I have a great vintage image to share today. I have a collection of the old pamphlet style cookbooks---this one is from 1925. I love the vintage colors of the cover art. I hope anyone who stops by to read this is having a great day too! You should sign up to follow my blog. If I get at least 10 followers I'm going to have a give-away to celebrate that I'm not the only person who visits my blog:-) I hope you enjoy the cookbook image and can use it in some of your art. I think it would be a perfect embellishment for  a recipe album!

No comments:

Post a Comment