Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vintage Tag 'Believe'

I wanted to share a project with you today! This is another vintage tag that I made as a little gift for a dear friend. For the background I embossed plain cardstock with a cuttlebug embossing folder, then glimmer misted in cranberry and olive vine. I ran a Tim Holtz distressing tool over the edges then inked with vintage photo and walnut stain. Next I went lightly over the top of the embossing with Rub-n-Buff in antique gold. The image is from an antique postcard that I scanned and printed, cut out, mounted on chipboard, and inked the edges. I added some prima flowers and pearls, and some lace trim that I distressed and glimmer misted. I stamped and distressed the word 'believe' and attached it across the flower with glossy accents. I mounted the whole tag onto chipboard to make it more sturdy, then topped it all off with some coordinating fibers and a cross charm. I hope everyone reading this is having a wonderful afternoon! Thanks bunches for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment