Translate

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hi and happy Sunday! Today I've spent the last couple of hours cleaning up my craft room/office. Maybe it's not the most fun way to spend Sunday afternoon but it was looking a lot like a hurricane hit, so I had to do it. I think I can safely say it's been down-graded to tropical storm status:-) I really need better storage solutions because plastic storage boxes seem to be taking over my space. I don't have a really good way to store my cling mounted rubber stamps either. I'm looking on line at some options but haven't made up y mind yet. I do have a mental plan for my 'dream' craft room, but I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon-LOL! I'm not certain that anyone is reading my blog, but if you are I hope you're having a great day! Please leave a comment or sign up to follow my blog if you'd like to. I have some great projects and tutorials I'll be posting soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    We are getting ready to move house and the new one will have an outbuilding that I can turn into a studio/workshop. My head is full of ideas of how it could be. I feel soooo excied too about it all. Not so sure that DH is feeling quite so excied as it will be him that's going to be doing the majority of the work to make the outbuilding useble. WhHat a treasure he is. Hope you re having a fun weekend too.
    Warmest best wishes to you.
    Suey
    -x-

    ReplyDelete